You will be responsible for implementing and maintaining our online store experience. Jaxon Grey is launching e-commerce though WooCommerce/WordPress this year and we’re looking for a creative and systems driven individual to implement the overall collection and product merchandising on our website.
E-Commerce Site Merchandiser is a full time position under the supervision of our CEO, COO, and Buying team.
Jaxon Grey is an up and coming retailer that brings emerging brands, innovative ideas, and approachable prices together with old school customer service, fit and style. Big things are afoot, so we are looking for people who are willing to help out wherever is necessary and aren’t afraid of a little hustle.
Look, we understand that when it comes to work, some think a job is simply a job. Here at Jaxon Grey we operate outside of that notion. Combining community, opportunity, and growth we are focused on developing individually and as a company. We strive to support all of our employees and their development through a healthy work environment.
Daily responsibilities include…
- Focusing on driving digital sales through product optimization and overall site experience
- Creating featured product collections in WooCommerce after collaborating with the buying team on site strategy
- Ensuring new and existing products are correctly attributed and contain proper product content (product descriptions, long copy, images)
- Understanding the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) across categories and provide merchandising strategies based on the data
- Providing weekly in-depth reporting and insights to the leadership team
You’ll thrive at this position if you have…
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- A strong technical acumen and a creative sensibility
- 1-2 years of experience working in retail or site merchandising
- Experience using WooCommerce/WordPress. (it’s a bonus, but not necessary)
We’ve got you covered
- Medical and dental benefits package
- Hourly wage starting from $22-$24/hour
- Paid Time Off
- Stocked fridge with snacks and drinks
- Product Discounts
- Substantial opportunities for internal advancement as the company is growing quickly
The job posting highlights the most important responsibilities and requirements of the job. There may be additional duties, responsibilities and qualifications for this job that may change at any time with or without notice.