You will be responsible for all functions related to the processing of inbound and outbound merchandise and in-store inventory management at Jaxon Grey. The ideal candidate is independent, motivated, detail oriented, and results driven.
Inventory Lead is a full time position. Hours may include some evenings and weekends.
Jaxon Grey is an up-and-coming retailer that brings emerging brands, innovative ideas, and approachable prices together in one place and combines it with old school customer service, fittings, and styling.
Look, we understand that when it comes to work, some think a job is simply a job. Here at Jaxon Grey we operate outside of that notion. Combining community, opportunity, and growth we are focused on developing individually and as a company. We strive to support all of our employees and their development through a healthy work environment.
Daily responsibilities include…
- Receiving, unpacking, and ticketing merchandise for the stores
- Utilizing our inventory management system to process inventory receipts and fulfill/ship inventory requests between stores
- Ensuring inventory receipts align with expected purchase orders
- Managing and shipping vendor product returns
- Preparing and shipping customer orders in a timely manner according to quality and shipping standards.
- Maintaining a clean and organized receiving/stock area
- Fill in inventory on the sales floor
You’ll thrive at this position if you have…
- Experience and success working in a fast-paced environment
- A high level of initiative, accountability, and positive attitude
- Organizational skills, attention to detail, and data accuracy
- The skills to use a variety of technology including Point of Sale and shipping software
- The ability to frequently lift and carry up to 25 pounds and occasionally up to 50 pounds
- The ability to stand for long periods of time
We’ve got your back
- Medical and dental benefits package
- Hourly pay from $18-$22
- Stocked fridge with snacks and drinks
- Paid time off
- Substantial opportunity for internal advancement
The job posting highlights the most important responsibilities and requirements of the job. There may be additional duties, responsibilities and qualifications for this job that may change at any time with or without notice.